In an ideal world, a candidate, as well as an employer, would divulge all their credentials accurately and correctly. However, the world of business and hiring is far from ideal! This results in mismatched expectations and wrong hires.
The cost of hiring an unfit candidate tends to be extremely high – in terms of resources expended as well as the organizational safety. Thus, it is integral that proper verification and checks are carried out, before closing any recruitment opening – to ensure the hire is absolutely genuine and suitable.
What is Residential Address Check?
Address Verification procedure for a prospective candidate is an important sub-set of the various verification steps, carried out as a part of employee screening services by cFIRST. This ensures that the person has given out his/ her current as well as permanent residential address correctly, completely and honestly. Residential addresses confirmations help vastly, during criminal record searches and establishing credit reports. Relaying authentic information pertaining to address/s is a must, as someone who cannot or does not reveal this sort of basic information about himself or herself correctly/ honestly should not, obviously, be trusted.
There are many other possible scenarios and occasions, when an organization may need an employee’s personal address – and credentials. Address verification, thus, is an important indicator that helps companies reduce chances of misunderstandings, frauds, and misinformation.
Verification of home phone numbers, credit card billing addresses, locality and neighbor checks and important documents check – may or may not be a part of a standard Address verification process. cFIRST carries out these checks, as per the client requirements.
They may be carried out discreetly or directly with the applicants. In case of direct checks, the candidate must be willing to help substantiate his/ her claims with the help of testimonials, certificates and requisite proofs. In case, the screening process needs to covered, without the candidate’s knowledge, cFIRST entirely understands the sensitive situation, and employs tailored screening mechanisms.
- ISO 27001:2013 certified, PBSA, NASSCOM NSR empaneled company with 10+ years and 2,000,000+ checks
- Awarded and trusted by world’s largest companies
- Strong international presence and networks allow cFIRST to carry out intensive checks across the globe
- Best in-class service quality and excellent turnaround times
- Comprehensive, Customized Background Verification Solutions – across verticals and sectors
- Dedicated Drug Testing and Compliance teams
- Convenient data entry/report retrieval processes
- Top-notch, secure and technology-backed processes