Resume Check Services
In today’s fast-paced environment, every candidate is in the pressure to highlight their achievements in the best possible manner. But the problem starts when due to this increasing pressure the candidate tries to fill in false information in the resume to ensure that he/she is selected for the post. In fact, this practice is not confined to only middle or lower level employees. Internationally and locally, it has been researched and proven that a large number of top executives and managers also exaggerate on their resume. Recruiters can ill-afford to miss out on this kind of exaggeration when a lot is at stake when it comes to hiring the right talent for the organization.
To protect you from this overstated resume information, cFIRST provides resume check services by conducting personal investigations pertaining to the information ensuring that you select the best talent in your industry.
What is Resume Check?
Resume check is a process through which the quality of information provided by the candidate in both the Profile Background Form (PBF) and the resume are cross-verified and the authenticity of the information is determined.
Resume Check Process Followed by cFIRST
cFIRST follows a very stringent resume check process that ensures that you hire the best talent in your industry that can serve your organization for a very long time. Let us look at the process followed by cFirst to conduct the resume check for candidates:
- The very first step is to cross-verify the Profile Background Form (PBF) filled by the candidate when he/she comes for the interview with the resume submitted by him/her.
- The next step is to verify whether the mentioned details in the PBF are there on the resume or not. It is important that all details of PBF should match with the resume provided by the candidate.
- Similarly, all the details of employment in PBF should match with the resume.
As a recruiter, you may want to minimize the risk or avoid employing someone who has misrepresented the details in the resume and PBF.
Just ask cFIRST to conduct quick resume check and we will give you the desired results in the shortest possible turnaround time. We promise to help you select the best talent in the industry by checking the resume and ensuring that the selected candidate has authentic details provided in the resume and PBF.
- ISO 27001:2013 certified, PBSA, NASSCOM NSR empaneled company with 10+ years and 2,000,000+ checks
- Awarded and trusted by world’s largest companies
- Strong international presence and networks allow cFIRST to carry out intensive checks across the globe
- Best in-class service quality and excellent turnaround times
- Comprehensive, Customized Background Verification Solutions – across verticals and sectors
- Dedicated Drug Testing and Compliance teams
- Convenient data entry/report retrieval processes
- Top-notch, secure and technology-backed processes